Week 6: Using Common Internet Tools


This week's blog post topic is video production, so I decided to upload a video I did for a past Communication module 😊

This video was my first time using video editing software, and I have to say: kudos to YouTubers, film & TV editors because video editing ain't easy! It was many grueling hours of frustration, re-watching the same raw footage over and over again, cutting footage and piecing them together repeatedly, trying all the special effects available ― all just to produce one 5 minute video.

And without further ado, here's the video:

Comments

  1. This video gave me major PSA vibes, nice! I totally feel your frustrations... MAJOR RESPECT to ALL video editors out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video editing looks professional. I can tell the hard work that went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue Fang!! I really like this video!! I'm amazed by all the different effects you used in the video HAHAHA. The background music were all on point and i really enjoyed the content of the video!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment